Apply for a job
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
Sanderson have teamed up with a leading payment technology and services provide to recruit a PMO Analyst.
The successful candidate will work on the Greek Market while supporting other European markets from their base in Dublin. The role does require some travel to other European offices as appropriate based on business circumstances and opportunity.
- Support in financial tracking and reporting work for the program/project.
- Manage work plan, tracking, and analytics for the program/project execution.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of management dashboards and executive summaries.
- Produce forecasts for project performance.
- Support in resource management support, resource tracking, and reporting.
- Ensure completion of administrative tasks such as project operations support, deliverable management, communication support, and project/service management tooling support.
- Communicate project/program management status to different stakeholders as required.
- Knowledge in program/project management, and delivery and implementation of large technology solutions.
- Experience of working on large transformation programmes.
- Good understanding of system development life cycle, project management and system implementation lifecycle methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of complex issues, ability to quickly absorb information, conceptual and creative problem-solving excellence.
- Excellent communications skills, ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical, and impactful manner.
- Ability to work independently as well as in team and handle tight deadlines.
- Greek language desirable
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of complex issues, ability to quickly absorb information conceptual and creative problem-solving excellence.
- Advances Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
For more information, please apply with full CV to Kirtee.Issur- or 01 513 3625.
Jobs at Sanderson Recruitment