Apply for a job
Sustainable Buildings - Projects Co-Ordinator
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
Sustainable Building Projects Manager
Permanent, Kildare, hybrid working
This organisation has an opportunity for you to give technical support to building or fit out projects across Ireland ensuring sustainability & environmental compliance.
You will : -
- Help deliver building & fit out projects in a sustainable way
- Give advice on sustainability & energy efficiency rules & regulations
- Visit project sites across Ireland when needed
You will have: -
Degree/Dip in Building Services/Facilities Mgt
- Five plus years in energy management & sustainability
- Strong communication, influencing & relationship management skills.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.Self-motivated and deadline oriented.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- ideally have 5 years of post-graduate experience in a technical discipline.
- Knowledge of renewable energy projects is advantageous.
- Familiarity with energy management and efficient solutions.
- Full clean driving license.
- Attention to detail and high-quality work output
- Previous maintenance/engineering support experience preferred
- Understanding National Climate Action Plan & utilising SEAI funding is beneficial.
- Rewards: competitive salary & benefits; lots of variety in your day.
Jobs at Sanderson Recruitment
Senior Credit Controller
Financial Accountant - Insurance
Assistant Project Manager - Renewable Energy
Assistant Project Manager - Climate Action Plan