On behalf of our client, a Dublin based company in the Healthcare related sector, I am recruiting for a Business Analyst. The successful candidate will provide quantitative support, market understanding and a strategic perspective to the sales division. Responsibilities will include the following:
● Drive deep dive analyses to identify business growth drivers and deliver insights to influence business activity.
● Project Sales Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and suggest strategic goal setting to ensure focus and rigour of the business.
● Support decision making related to resource allocation, with identification of key market drivers and business profitability.
● Lead the development of business-relevant conclusions from analysis and the effective communication of them; own specific data-sets and related analysis.
Applications are invited from candidates with the following background and experience:
● Maths / Science or Business degree
● Excellent communication skills, fluent written and spoken English
● Experience with SQL and one or more technical languages.
● Strong understanding of statistical modelling and quantitative analysis techniques
● Self-motivated who can self-direct work in an unstructured environment with ability to work independently and as part of a team
● 2 year of experience in a similar sales role.
Desired additional Skills
● Experience managing CRM systems
● Google Analytics
● Tableau Software
● Familiar with the Healthcare Industry
For a full Job Spec and to apply for this role please call Deirdre on +353 1 2784671 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671