Finance Accounting Analyst – Expenses
A leading multinational has an exciting opening within their Telecoms / Technical Support division for an experienced Finance Analyst who specialises in accounting and expense management.
Duties will include:
• Managing invoicing, chargebacks, accruals, forecasting, billing disputes, and 3rd party management/coordination
• Reporting to senior management
• Expenses Partner Management
• Coordination on Spend with assigned financial accounts
• Mobility Invoice Payment and Chargebacks
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience dealing with Accounting, Accruals, Forecasting and Expense Managementfrom within another multinational environment
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills to all levels colleagues, management and suppliers
• Ideally you will have a working knowledge of the Telecoms / Technical Industry practices
• Microsoft Office Suite - especially Excel
• Possesses strong analytical ability with superb attention to detail.
• Back Office operations experience an advantage.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
Salary €40k - €45k
3 month contract initially