Operations Technician (medical device) - County Galway.
In this role you will be responsible for performing a variety of technical and support roles to the production/manufacturing department.
• Ensure all processes & equipment are set up and ready for production.
• Monitor production outputs and downtime.
• Provide ongoing day to day support to production; continually seek to drive improvement in operation performance while also maintaining highest levels of regulatory conformance.
• Effectively troubleshoot issues implementing robust permanent fix solutions.
• Establish and maintain appropriate manufacturing documentation including equipment documentation, Bills of Materials, Product routings, Manufacturing procedures and logs.
• Technically support process validation activities.
• Work as a member of the core team (Supervisor, Training and Quality) to manage daily line performance, troubleshooting and resolving technical issues in a timely manner such as to minimise downtime and support continuous flow.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
Trades or Engineering qualification or equivalent
Must be able to accurately follow work instructions and procedures.
A good team player who works well in a small team environment.
Attention to detail is essential in the performance of all duties.
Good interpersonal skills, builds effective relationships with employees in other departments.
Strong technical understanding of set up and maintenance of manufacturing processes, experience in validation, equipment design and Lean Manufacturing