An experienced Payroll Analyst is required by CareerWise Recruitment for a 12 month contract for our Cork based client.
Major 700 plus multinational with a very attractive hourly rate available for the right candidate. Good possibility of longer term role.
* Execution of the weekly and monthly payrolls.
* Verification of master file changes, time card coding & timesheet reports, calculations related to people moves, ISEs, leaves, absences
* Data gathering and reporting for Financial, pension provider and Business requests and year end processing
* Administration of the annual salary review, Administration of the annual bonus programs, Implementation of the salary foregoing program
* Annual medical insurance renewal and BIK calculations, Data gathering & reporting for annual Benefit statements
* Contact for general employee queries
* Payroll System administrator
* Co-develop software changes to the payroll system and develop end-user specifications
* Participate in the design of solutions as required
* High volume payroll experience 5-7 years min in a multinational environment essential
* The successful resource will need to be very strong technically, have excellent attention to detail, be able to use their own initiative and will need to be able to communicate/collaborate effectively at all levels.
* This really needs to be someone who is very solid, very steady, won't get flustered ... dealing with people's pay situations can get quite emotive so this requires an experienced, steady head
* IPAS qualified with experience of Megapay a distinct advantage.
Please call Brendan Long today for further information on 061 365972 or email: email@example.com CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
CareerWise Recruitment specialises in the multinational sector in Ireland which predominantly encompasses the Medical Device, Sciences/Pharma and ICT industries. We also work into the Indigenous Engineering and Food Processing/Agri sectors.
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment is recognised by many of the major indigenous and multinationals companies to be one of Ireland's leading specialist Technical and Executive Recruitment firms.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway and Dublin.
Supporting Business Demands & Growth since 1999
CareerWise Recruitment accepts that you do not wish your CV to be forwarded to any client company without your prior consent and gives an absolute assurance that this wish will be respected at all times.