Do you want to work in a Company which has been voted a Platinum winner of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies, as well as a “Great Place to Work” for 2016?
Together with our Client are currently looking to build our team and need a Team Leader to join us to grow and develop our Pre Sales Team , as well as working towards the goals of the Company. Does this fit with your experience? Do you want to work in a Company where there are Opportunities to Grow & Develop? Perhaps this role is for you…
As Pre-Sales Team Manager you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and developing a sales pipeline of customers through prospecting target accounts.
- Identifying key buying influencers within these prospects to determine full needs.
- Building prospect relationships
- Conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the pipeline funnel.
- Working with our exceptional field based sales team and global lead gen team to develop
- Growing the sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly and quarterly revenue goals.
- Preparing and analyse sales pipeline and forecasting reports.
You will need
- At least 3 years’ experience managing an inside sales, lead gen or call centre team
- A University degree in business or related field
- Problem-solving and analytical skills will be needed in order to interpret team performance and market trend information
- You should have a proven ability to motivate and lead an inside pre-sales team
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed team targets
- Experience in developing pipeline strategies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
For more information or to be considered for this role please contact Jenine on 051 5111 81 or email@example.com