NURSE MANAGER 1- DEMENTIA CARE - DUBLIN
Clinical Nurse Manager - Care of the Elderly/ Dementia Care - South Dublin
This company seeks an experience Clinical Nurse Manager for their Care Facility in South Dublin.
- Fully qualified Nurse to Diploma level
- Full ABA registration
- 5 years min post registration Clinical experience
- Experience in Elderly Care is a must, specifically patients with Dementia/ Alzheimer's
- Dementia Training will also be extemely beneficial
- To delegate key responsibilities and roles to clinical staff taking account of strengths and weaknesses.
- To identify through learning needs analysis in conjunction with the ADON the ongoing education and training needs of all clinical staff.
- To anticipate any clinical issues in advance and take proactive action as require.
- To prioritise the needs of the residents and provide action and resources as required.
- To demonstrate the ability to take decisions independently within the clinical environment.
- To demonstrate the initiative to make sole decisions with regard to the clinical environment
- To demonstrate an understanding of the various roles and responsibilities of other departments and when to link n with these departments when decisions affect them, for example the staff roster
This is a permanent full time Clinical Nurse Manager job in South Dublin
Send your CV in confidence to
or call 01 201 6363
Jackie Brown Medical recruit in all areas for the Medical/Pharma Industry including - Medical Sales, Logistics, Social Care, Science, Pharmacy, Allied Health, Operations, Medical Admin, Production, Finance, Nursing, Life Science, Medical jobs, Radiography, Supply Chain and Doctors.