PRODUCT AND PRICING SPECIALIST
Product and Pricing Specialist - Galway
The EMEA Operations Centre for this business resides in Galway. The Products and Pricing Specialist will reside in this Operations Centre, which provides multi-lingual customer service and administration support for Customers worldwide.
· Management of vendor program(s) which includes; providing answers to daily queries on licensing and program rules, price quotations, liaising with vendors and account managers to resolve problems, communicating all updates/version releases to the relevant people, training and ensuring a high standard of program knowledge via Vendor literature, web casts, meetings and Training Courses.
· Maintenance and creation of the monthly pricelists where applicable using management systems to meet customer expectations and SLMS standards. This involves downloading vendor pricelists/product information from vendor websites or obtaining current pricelists from the vendor, creating multi-currency pricelists using excel, publishing customer formatted pricelists to the relevant Service desk personnel and/or Sales team, quality checking pricelists for accuracy and loading of vendor pricelists to an internal pricing system.
· Maintenance of all Vendor Product information pages on OLS and SharePoint's for the vendor program(s).
· Adhere to policy and procedures and ensure that all Product & Pricing procedure and process documents are updated and rolled out appropriately.
· Research solutions using system tools, other site teams and vendor on-line resources, and attend industry specific product & skills training sessions.
· As best possible, remain up-to-date on as many of the other SLMS vendor programs, pricing & customer contract standards, regulations, policies & procedures.
Qualifications / Experience:
Ideally the candidate will have experience in a Contact Centre environment and will have a 3rd level qualification in business management or IT. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in effectively coping with a fast-paced role and will be client orientated, enthusiastic, courteous, assertive and motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem resolution.
· Experience in communication with clients.
· Ability to communicate effectively with different groups.
· Demonstrates high level of customer satisfaction in previous positions.
· Experience on Process Managed Environment.
· Experience in Business Development
· Motivated and committed to continuous self development.
· Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
· Technical skill with Windows Vista.
· Microsoft Office Suite.
· Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (to include formulas).
For more information contact Pauline on 091 507501 or email CV to [email protected]