QA TECHNICAL TRAINER - SLIGO
Our client, a US multinational based in Sligo, is currently seeking to recruit a QA Technical Trainer .You will provide an effective testing and analytical service ensuring that products manufactured are tested to specification on time and quality and safety goals are met.
- Design and deliver comprehensive training programs.
- Design and delivery of on-boarding program for new laboratory personnel in a timely fashion.
- Delivery of quality training programs including GMP, Good documentation practice and Quality Induction.
- Development of annual training plan based on Laboratory training needs identified.
- Introduce comprehensive competency based assessments tools to all Instructor led training programs within the laboratory.
- Work with management/ leadership group to develop solutions that enhance individual and team training.
- Leverage e-learning and blending different learning approaches.
- Conduct vendor assessment – source, review externally developed programs and facilitors capability to meet learning needs.
- Negotiate prices within budget constraints with vendors and manage relationships.
- Manage, maintain and update an efficient electronic training management system.
- Provide monthly training matrixes, KPI’s and ISO Train reports as required.
- Measure and continually improve effectiveness of training in the journey to become best in class.
- Keep informed of best practices within the industry with regards to Laboratory training and work to implement best practices on site.
- Identifying of potential safety hazards in the laboratory and liaise with Lab Manager and EHS Officer to resolve.
- Additional responsibilities can include assisting in testing and analysis/review of analytical data, conducting laboratory investigations to determine root cause,implementing corrective actions and preventative actions and management of the laboratory testing and scheduling.Lead and drive compliance and GMP projects in the laboratory.
- Experience operating to cGMP standards utilizing laboratory equipment.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills will be required.
- Previous experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment in the design and delivery of comprehensive training programs an advantage.
- Knowledge and practical experience of core laboratory techniques such as qualitative & quantitative analytical techniques essential.
- Knowledge and understanding of HPLC, GC, GCMS, LCMS, dissolution, TLC, disintegration, AA, ICP including data generation, analysis and interpretation (including chromatogram integration) essential but actual practical experience desired.
For further information please contact Antoinette O'Flaherty on 071-9142411 or email your Cv in confidence [email protected]
- Degree/Diploma in Science discipline, Train the Trainer Qualification an advantage.