LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT TRAINER
Responsible for effective development, facilitation and implementation of leadership training programs directly to Starwood Cork, Customer Contact Centre management . Position also requires follow-up visits to assigned locations to coach and support leadership teams with implementation and on going development needs and other initiatives that positively impact performance.
· Conduct train-the-trainer sessions for associate trainers in order to ensure effective, consistent and successful training delivery
· Facilitate leadership modules to Customer Contact Centre management teams
· Conduct an initial needs analysis for assigned locations to determine specific developmental/training needs
· Conduct follow-up reviews and site visits to ensure the training delivered was implemented and executed effectively with ongoing follow-up techniques
· Coach and serve as an on-site consultant to areas related to leadership and development initiatives and provide suggestions for improvement
· Assist in the sourcing, selection and coaching of associate level trainers
· Work with site Directors, Training Director and HR representative to plan, schedule and coordinate site visits, training sessions and resources
· Curriculum and support material development and maintenance (online and offline)
· Data and performance analysis, calibration participation to drive overall compliance to the brand experience
· Drive a culture of development and leadership
JOB DESCRIPTION (Continued)
POSITION TITLE: Leadership Development Trainer
SUPPORTIVE JOB FUCTIONS:
· Review & analyze training tracking and reporting data for assigned locations
· Continually evaluate and analyze all related training programs to measure effectiveness and provide quantitative data to support efforts
· Attend meetings as required
· Communicate progress and status updates on successes and opportunities
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Exceptional presentation and facilitation skills focusing on interaction through story-telling, exercises, discussion groups and role-plays
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Must have outstanding organizational and time management skills
· Must have proven experience facilitating training and meetings with senior-level management
· Ability to influence others is critical to the success of this position
· Excellent Relationship management skills are required
· Experience leading a culture change initiative in an organization is very important
· Ability to effectively handle resistance and conflict, both individually and within a group.
· Effective at delivering and receiving feedback, both positive and for improvement
· Must have the skills to champion organizational learning.
· Must be comfortable with and effectively utilize technology, from basic to moderately advanced computer skills in Microsoft office products, to learning management system, e-learning and on-line resources.
· Ability to analyze data and recognize trends is valuable
· Ability and enthusiasm to motivate and inspire a team
· Understand cultural diversity needs and implications to the learning environment
· Extensive travel required (50 - 60%)
· 4-year college degree in business or related field required, advanced degree preferred
· Specific experience in training, coaching leadership teams or consulting very helpful
· Experience in Call Center operations or management is strongly preferred
Application: Please send electronic application, including letter of interest and updated CV to [email protected] no later than January 20 2007.