Assistant Manager Job in Galway
We here in Excel Recruitment are currently in search of a Grocery Retail Manager who is looking to take their career to the next level of Assistant Management.
The successful candidate will assist the Store Manager in the overall management of the retail store. They will consistently provide customers withthe highest level of service possible and manage a team of staff.
Our Client is an established retail group whom promotes a fresh food quality and customer service focused environment.
This is a great opportunity for a Trainee Manager to take their career to the next level.
Requirements of the Assistant Manager Job:
- 2+ year’s grocery retail management experience.
- Ability to give clear directions and set expectations for staff.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability to train and develop staff and work with a team.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager Job:
- Managing, developing and motivating a team of people.
- They will be responsible for the fresh foods, and general management of the store.
- Must achieve all KPI’s and targets which have been set.
- Ensure all HACCP and food safety standards are met and reports are up to date.
- Reporting directly to the Store Manager regarding any issues in store.
- Point of contact regarding any customer queries.
- Training in of staff members.
- Ad hoc management duties.
If you have Assistant Management
or Store Management
experience in grocery retail, then send in your CV today toNikki Murranin Excel Recruitment.