DUTY MANAGER FOR 4* LIMERICK CITY HOTEL
The Duty Manager will be responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the hotel while on duty, ensuring that high standards are consistently delivered in all departments. The Duty Manager will be working in all area's of the hotel but in particular in the Bar, Restaurant, Conference & Banqueting Departments. Great opportunities for progression witihin this busy hotel.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Maintain hotel and standards at all times
- Ensure superb customer care is delivered throughout the hotel at all times
- Liaise with various departments in the hotel to ensure all functions/events/bookings run smoothly
- Assist in the achievement of department objectives and targets
- Adhere to HACCP and health and safety procedures
- Manage all customer requests and any complaints
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 2 years previous management/supervisory experience in a similar hotel including Duty Management shifts
- Hold a relevant third level hospitality qualification
- Have excellent communication and people management skills
- Be able to lead and motivate a team
- Be customer service focused
- Must be able to work flexible shifts and weekends
This is a superior property offering a secure all year round position and offering a salary of up to €28,000 per annum for excellent candidates.
Please apply in confidence with an up to date CV and two references for immediate consideration.
We thank you applying for this position with The Noel Group-Hospitality Division . We will always give an honest appraisal of your CV in relation to the client's specific requirements for this particular role. If you do not hear back from us directly after 5 working days, we regret that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will add your personal details to our database where your information is kept confidential for future vacancies that match your current skill set. All candidates MUST have legal status to work in Ireland as no work permits are issued by the Irish government View all our jobs on www.noelgroup.ie
National Recruitment Federation Awards 2014
-Hospitality & Events Agency of the year 2014 (7 years) & Large Agency of the year 2014