Employee Communications Coordinator
Who are the client?
Our client, a leading Multinational company in the Medical Devices sector is recruiting an Employee Communications Coordinator for their site in Galway.
This is primarily an administration role supporting the Senior Employee Communications Specialist.
- Serving as a point of contact regarding established policies and procedures, etc.
- Coordinating projects and assignments
- Working in an organised and efficient manner in order to meet deadlines using established guidelines
- Displaying an understanding of the need for confidentiality
- Operating in accordance with SOPs to ensure compliance with organisational quality and regulatory commitments
- General administration duties as required
What do I need?
- Third level qualification in Business/HR or a relevant area
- Previous experience in a Multinational organisation
- Strong stakeholder management and the ability to communicate with colleagues and management on all levels
- Strong IT skills and experience with Digital Media
- Excellent administration skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative with excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Some event management/coordination experience is beneficial
- Flexible and adaptable with a positive attitude towards work
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Avril on 021 2066287 / 0860462367 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our website – www.hero.ie