Our well known medical device client in Galway is looking for and Operations Technician who will be responsible for performing a variety of technical and support roles to the production / manufacturing department.
- Ensure all processes & equipment are setup and ready for production.
- Monitor production outputs and downtime.
- Provide ongoing day to day support to Production; continually seek to drive improvement in operation performance while also maintaining highest levels of regulatory conformance.
- Effectively trouble shoots issues implementing "robust permanent fix" solutions.
- Establish and maintain appropriate Manufacturing documentation including, Equipment documentation, Bills of Materials, Product routings, Manufacturing procedures and Logs.
- Technically support process validation activities.
- Work as a member of the core team (Supervisor, Training and Quality) to manage daily line performance, trouble shooting and resolving technical issues in a timely manner such as to minimise downtime and support continuous flow.
- Trades or Engineering qualification or equivalent
Competencies and Attributes
- Must be able to accurately follow work instructions and procedures.
- A good team player who works well in a small team environment.
- Attention to detail is essential in the performance of all duties.
- Good interpersonal skills, builds effective relationships with employees in other Dept's, ie. Technicians and Engineers.
- A self starter takes initiative in the performance of their duties.
- Strong technical understanding of set up and maintenance of manufacturing processes, experience in validation, equipment design and Lean Manufacturing
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.