QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
Quality Assurance Manager - Guildford
Quality Assurance Manager experienced with full life cycle Engineering required from developing Hardware and Software solutions in a high spec low volume Production environment.
* Deliver and own engineering quality process improvement and tools.
* Assure quality of delivery through quality assurance inspections and quality audit for all lifecycle phases from bid through development, production and support
* Perform all internal and external audits on behalf of ESG management.
* Chair monthly quality review meetings to manage continual improvements in products and delivery projects
* Development and collection of business KPIs and ownership of performance dashboard and reporting.
* Control and distribution of all of the Electronics Systems Group quality documentation.
* Monitor the disposition of all issued non-conformance reports.
* Coordinate quality related correspondence with the customers representatives.
* Work with ESG Support to action and close customer quality complaints and attend client quality management meetings.
* Review quality inspection personnel qualifications and training requirements.
Skills & Experience
* Strong (10+ years) engineering background in low/medium scale production systems
* Design and development of complex hardware and software systems.
* Strong emphasis on a continuous improvement approach to engineering processes
* A desire to bring real engineering quality improvements to a fast moving complex environment throughout the project lifecycle