Lotus Technical Services is a leading solutions provider offering a complete range of automation and technical services specifically designed to enhance productivity and efficiency, and to maximise the value of our customer's core business. We currently have a vacancy for a Project Planner for a role based in Cork.
As Project Planner you will be responsible for the integration of schedules into an overall Master Project Programme and to monitor and report on progress. You will highlight deviations and variations in project timelines that effect the overall project completion date. You will report to the relevant Project Manager/Engineer.
· Development of Project Controls procedures
· Integration of supplier/contractor programmes and schedules into Master Project Programme
· Planning, development and maintaining of Master Schedule, Cost & Resource Plans
· Reporting Project Status
· Planning, developing and maintaining Risk Management Plan
· Identifying key activities within the Master Project Plan and reporting of status
· Highlighting in a timely fashion any correct actions required to maintain project schedule.
· Provide data and information to the relevant Project Manager/Engineer
· Liaise with Supplier/Contractors Project Planners to ensure compliance with Master Project Plan.
· Any other Project-specific Reporting and Control Services
· The successful candidate will have a Level 8 / Hons Degree in Engineering or associated subject with 3-5 years General project planning and control experience
· Proficient in advanced use of MS Office and MS Project 2000 software tools
· Proven application of various planning methodologies used on Facility Construction and Process Equipment development and integration projects
Lotus Technical Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer