RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - ACCOUNTANCY
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines.
We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. Today, a worldwide network of offices and an international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and opportunities from all corners of the globe.
Our people are our greatest asset and we are looking for a driven and ambitious individual to join our successful Morgan McKinley accountancy & finance qualified division in our Cork office.
To manage all stages of the recruitment process with both candidates and clients, providing an excellent service within a specialised sector, and to grow and develop the business within this market.
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Achieving monthly and quarterly fee targets
- Sourcing candidates through advertising, search and networking
- Interviewing, selection and assessment of candidates
- Business development activity targeting new and existing clients, including research, canvass calls, and quality calls
- Developing and maintaining an expert knowledge of the specialist sector and market recruited in
- Preparing candidates and clients for interview
- Ensuring that all clients and candidates receive the highest possible level of service
- Completing all candidate and client information on database system
- Ensuring all information is kept up to date
Skills / Experience:
- Third level educated
- Good Leaving Certificate (or equivalent) grades
- Proven track-record of working in a demanding sales/professional environment
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven relationship building skills
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- Professional approach - committed to excelling in service quality
- Self motivated with ability to use initiative - a "can do" attitude.
- Driven and ambitious with a proven track record of success professionally and/or personally.