SUPPLY CHAIN OPERATIONS MANAGER
Supply Chain Operations Manager
Due to continuous within the FMCG industry this is a new position for a Supply Chain Manager. The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for the customer facing functions of Production Planning, Customer Services and Logistics.
Key areas of responsibilities will include:
- To lead a dynamic and professional Supply Chain team in a fast moving food manufacturing environment.
- To identify and implement innovative and best practice Supply Chain solutions.
- To review and oversee Customer Services policies through continuous assessment and monitoring of customer behaviour/satisfaction trends.
- To ensure the optimisation of the logistics infrastructure whilst adhering to budgets and maximising cost effectiveness.
- To build and maintain collaborative relationships across all disciplines of the business including production, commercial, operations and warehousing.
- Work closely with the Commercial and Operations teams to ensure that sales forecast are aligned with production forecasts, processing capacity and product specifications.
- Ensure that co has the most efficient practices in relation to Inventory levels and working capital requirements.
- Manage quality standards in the Supply Chain through the setting of requirements and auditing them at the appropriate level.
- Act as a key influencer of process improvements, constantly striving to deliver results that meet the needs of the business while identifying enhancement opportunities.
- Develop and maintain reporting structures in order to present timely and relevant information and escalation of supply chain related issues to satisfactory outcome.
- Lead contract reviews and negotiations with relevant third party agencies.
Ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Minimum third level degree in supply chain discipline.
- IPICS/ IIPMM certification desirable.
- 7+ years experience in a senior supply chain role, within a high volume export driven environment, preferably within a FMCG / processing organisation.
- Excellent systems knowledge including proficiency in an integrated supply chain management system.
- Excellent people management and influencing skills.
- Strong organisational and project management experience.