The Indirect Procurement Specialist will be responsible for all Indirect Procurement in Ireland’s sites, including Global HQ. As such they will drive significant cost, cash, compliance, quality and service benefits for the business.
Primary focus areas include
• Leading sourcing execution for all spend (including freight and capital projects) and suppliers, with full accountability for meeting productivity, cash and preferred supplier targets.
• Partnering with key business stakeholders to ensure sourced goods and services meet the needs of the business.
• Partnering with the Global Procurement and partners to leverage the Power of One for Indirect Procurement
• Managing supplier performance with the business for strategic or critical suppliers
• Ensuring compliance to Purchasing Policy and audit documentation
• Contract management for all relevant contracts
• Driving business productivity metrics affected by indirect sourcing and ensuring their accuracy and timeliness
• Affecting improvement in sourcing processes through use of best practices tools and processes available and simplification including management / employee communication, policy recommendations or management dashboards for individual spend controls.
At least 5 years in an Indirect purchasing role, with experience in Facilities, Operations and Capital procurement strongly preferred. Candidate should be able to demonstrate a track record in;
- Designing and implementing category management strategy, using 7 step methodology or equivalent.
- Experience in Supplier Relationship Management
- Used to working in a global matrix organization
- Experience of using eSourcing