Our client, major producer of chilled ready meals, based in Lusk, Co. Dublin due to continued business expansion is hiring an experienced Cost and Management Accountant. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that costs are optimised & managed and that financial best practices operate within the company.
CMA will work within factory environment and will be responsible for the following:
- Product and Process costing within the business
- Product/Process yield analysis and control
- Variance identification and analysis
- Provision of weekly reporting information and top level KPI reports for the factory
- Stock management and reporting including stock reconciliations
- Provision of inputs to the NPD process by the provision of detailed costing analysis
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts and detailed cash flows and projections
- Development and evaluation of cost saving and profit enhancing initiatives
- Tight control of all plant and drivers costs
- Ensuring all reporting deadlines are met in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate:
- Will be the qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, CPA, ACA) or equivalent with at least 2-3 years experience, preferably gained in a fast growth Food Manufacturing or FMCG environment
- Have strong Excel and excellent communication and inter-personal skills are essential
- Will be a primary interface between Production Management Team, the Managing Director and the Group Financial Controller.
The competitive salary will be based on experience and qualifications.