Our client a heavy processing leader is looking for a Maintenance Electrician to join their team.
The role involves:
- Working mechanically as well as electrically on a production line.
- Dealing with heavy machinery
- Trouble shooting and fault finding on a variety of equipment
- Working as part of a cross functional team.
- M-F role with early finish on Fridays
The ideal candidate:
- Will have three years post apprenticeship experience
- Will be comfortable mechanically with some mechanical exposure.
- Will be used to working in a fast paced high speed environment
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. If you meet the criteria for this position, we will provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your consent.
For immediate consideration please call Laura on 051-878813 or email your CV in word format in response to this job posting.