I am working with a Shannon based multinational company who are looking for a Payroll Specialist to join an existing Payroll Team. Experience in EMEA or APAC Payroll is a big advantage in this role.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the Co-ordination and preparation of monthly payroll input and review of payroll vendor prepared payrolls for completeness and accuracy
- Monitor interfaces from HR Systems, Time & Attendance systems. Action and investigate any discrepancies in a timely manner
- Support HR process policies and procedure for New Starters, Leavers and other processes such as Maternity and Sick leave
- Calculate employee deductions and benefits, e.g., company cars, pension, BIK, etc.
- Build and maintains effective supporting relationships with external payroll providers and internal business partners
- Ensure all monthly payroll and benefit reporting are completed in a timely manner
- Liaising with HR & Payroll Vendor on payroll matters and resolution of payroll-related queries and timely management of and response to queries from the payroll vendor or employees
- Work closely with the payroll manager to implement process and system changes and to identity process breakdowns and action plans for remediation
- Management of annual returns and other statutory filings as they relate to payroll, payroll taxes and benefits for given countries
- Ad-hoc reporting and metrics to Finance and HR and any other payroll tasks which may arise
- 1-3 years' experience of processing payroll within a multinational environment
- Experience of EMEA Payroll processes and working with third party vendors
- A recognized payroll qualification, e.g., IPASS, would be an advantage
- Have strong analytical and numeric skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task with excellent organisational skills
If you require any additional information on this and other vacancies, market updates, salary guidelines or career advice please feel free to get in touch on 061-430940 or drop me a line at email@example.com. Thank you.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.