Process/ Production Engineer:
Responsibilities: Production/Process Engineer
Requirements: Production/Process Engineer
- Manage a team of manufacturing engineers to achieve set goals in deployment and design for manufacturing.
- Manage target production costs for new product development, and drive the design for manufacture, and manufacturing methodologies to ensure targets are met.
- Ensure that design, manufacturing process and quality system all comply with specifications and company standards.
- Liaise effectively with offsite engineering teams to ensure conformity with up-to-date design and implementation plans.
- Drive continuous improvement thought all processes.
- Participate in DFMEA and PFMEA activities to define a best approach for management of key assembly interfaces, reducing risk to critical conformance features identified.
- Review and approve technical drawings adhering to company standards.
- Assist purchasing in vendor selection for relationship growth and to ensure quality.
- Degree or relevant vocational qualifications in engineering, manufacturing engineering, tooling design.
- 5 years’ experience in new product introduction and project management.
- Experience with facilities and equipment specification and introduction of new production plant.
- Project management skills.
- People management skills.
- Strong presentation and report writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and team working skills.
- Willingness to travel to project locations.
Desirable Skills & Experiences: Production/Process Engineer
For further information on the Production/Process Engineer please contact Eoghan Hallinan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01-4744636
- Experience with 2D and 3D CAD systems.
- Experience with volume production in assembly facilities.
- Experience with document control systems.
- Lean methodologies and Six Sigma accreditation.