Project Engineer - Automation
PE Global requires a Project Engineer – Automation on a contract basis for one of client based in Galway.
• Participates and Leads the use of lean and Continuous Improvement tools in equipment designs and engineering systems.
• Works closely with the customer to understand requirements and propose creative and cost effective solutions.
• Generation of equipment designs which meet manufacturing, safety, CE and performance requirements
• Leads and/or Participates on cross-functional Design Reviews.
• Provide project management, oversight and direction through all phases of the project lifecycle
• Develop Technical Specifications for highly complex equipment
• Develop and communicate business justifications to senior leadership with the organisation
• Negotiate contracts with external vendors on behalf of Boston Scientific
• Liaise with vendors throughout project lifecycles
• Ensures best machine control practices are employed in new designs and updates
• Build Quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
Experience / Education
• Engineering Degree with five years’ experience working as an Engineer
• Strong project management /project lead with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent analytical, system analysis and problem solving skills; Has the ability to acquire new skills quickly and thrives in a fast paced, collaborative team environment
• Proficiency with project management tools including Microsoft Project
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• General Equipment engineering skills working on manufacturing equipment
• Experience working in a regulated industry preferred
• Full system development lifecycle experience (SDLC)
• Equipment Design - Mechanical
• Equipment Design - Electrical & Controls Design
• Vision Systems experience
• Equipment Validation experience
Would be Advantageous:-
• 3D Modelling - Solidworks or equivalent
• PLC, Robotics, Instrumentation etc..
• SQL development and knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
• .Net Development (knowledge of)
• CE Marking
Please send in your Cv for the attention of Robert Carroll or contact 021 4520311.