Quality Assurance Advisor (Infrastructure/Utilities)
Our client is a leading infrastructure contractor who is currently undertaking the construction and installation of gas network infrastructures.
They now require a Quality Assurance Advisor to manage and lead quality awareness, performance and improvement within the Business.
- Manage compliance with ISO 9001 and other client / industry requirements
- Work closely with the Services Division Assurance Team to share best practice and monitor compliance.
- Responsible for monitoring and facilitating continual improvement of quality performance.
- Manage the workload of the Quality Auditor
- Experience of Management Systems
- Experience of preparing reports / reviews / analysis
- Trained Internal or Lead Auditor
- Civil Engineering / Utilities experience
To register your interest please send CV in Word to email@example.com
or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.