We are excited to announce that we have a vacancy for a Service Desk Supervisor FRENCH speaking in Waterford.
We are looking for a Service Desk Supervisor (French) to assist the Service Desk Operations Manager with the day to day running of the Desk.
- Liaise with management to oversee the fulfilment of daily tasks and demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency for email response times and phone service levels.
- Being involved in the recruitment and training of the team
- Coach & mentor agents to ensure they meet the required performance standards, implement personal development plans where appropriate
- Create a high performing team who effectively contribute to an outstanding customer experience
- Assume full ownership of the teams’ results by measuring performance, providing feedback and holding Service Desk agents accountable for their work
- Deputising for Service Desk Manager
- Conduct monthly 1 to 1’s with team members
- Communicate effectively in both one to one and group sessions, also being able to give and receive feedback.
- Manage complaints, queries and any other correspondence required within the team efficiently and effectively.
- Identify, research and push for resolution on technical issues affecting internal and external customers.
- Continually support the communication and training of new services and/or partake in continuous improvement projects on an on-going basis.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanour and portray the company in a positive light.
- Provide after hours on-call support for the Service Desk on a rotational basis.
- Embrace differences, encourages diversity and changes within the Service Desk.
- Be available to provide Service Desk back-up in situations including absence cover, BCP and rollouts.
Certificate/FAS Course. Ideally, MCP/CNE & ITIL v3 Foundation.
Previous Supervisory experience.
- Collaborates effectively
- Customer Centric focus
- Thinks strategically
- Solution orientated
- Assertive decision maker
- Aptitude for people and talent management
- Demonstrates clear and professional communication skills
- Experience working with high performing teams
- Proven ability to work effectively to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal Service Desk Supervisor should be a quick learner who is decisive and has the ability to multi-task. They should be enthusiastic and self-propelled as well as a good team motivator.
For more information or to be considered for this role please contact Jenine on 051 5111 81 or email@example.com