Position: Transfer Pricing Analyst
Location: Dublin City Centre
Great opportunity for a qualified accountant/tax consultant with experience in Transfer Pricing to join a global pharmaceutical manufacturer. This is a fantastic role which will involve ensuring day to day activities are executed in line with the company's operational transfer pricing policy and working closely with the global finance & tax teams.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Compare actual and forecasted income statements
- Propose adjustments to transfer price as required following analysis of profitability of products
- Consult with various business units on transfer pricing changes
- Prepare Transfer Pricing documentation and assist with co-ordination of intercompany process including entity profit split calculations, and reporting and analysis
- Assist with all projects requiring transfer pricing support
- Ensure all relevant parties are made aware of new scenarios or calculations changes
- Assist with training of new members of the growing team
- Qualified/Part Qualified accountant
- Tax qualified, advantageous but not essential
- Accounting or tax related experience in large MNC or Accounting Firm
- Previous Transfer Pricing or Supply Chain experience advantageous
- Strong communication skills and experience working to deadlines
- Excellent excel skills
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please contact Aideen Murphy in Morgan McKinley at 01 4321556 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.