Job Title: Customer Service Representative (ITALIAN MARKET)
Reports To: Customer Service Supervisor
Location: Dublin, Ireland
**** Must be fluent in ITALIAN
As a Customer Service Representative, you must be able to fluent in Italian with the ability of processing orders and responding to customer inquiries and complaints in a timely manner. Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring all orders received by phone, fax, email or other sources are processed and acknowledged accurately and promptly upon receipt.
- Ensure that all customer inquiries, including but not limited to, order status, inventory availability, delivery information, product information, pricing and invoices are resolved satisfactorily; Provide accurate, valid and complete information using the appropriate methods/tools; Track and manage the interactions with the customers from every channel.
- Identify customer's needs and provide basic to moderately complex support; Identify and solve problems using available resources. Maintain a current knowledge of products offered in catalog to support providing basic product information.
- Handle customer complaints; Complete the required documentation within the time limit and submit to the relevant organization; Arrange the product returns and raise credit notes, where required.
- Proactively communicate product availability to customer; Manage backorders, where required, informing the customers of availability dates.
- Provide support to the sales team: pricing, quotes, service contract offers, product samples, customer call and customer account creation.
- Liaise with other departments to resolve customer inquiries.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly reporting is carried out as per business requirements.
- Actively engage in projects to improve service levels.
- Will be required to work during Irish public and bank holidays, subject to local law
- High school diploma / Associates Degree or higher
- A minimum of one to three years related experience and/or training in Customer Service.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing company and/or in the medical device and/or pharma industry preferred
- Ability to speak, read and write in native Dutch and fluent in English and French
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written; ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees, management and cross-functionally for positive customer outcomes
- Demonstrated critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills
- Sense of urgency and proven ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Must be able to give and welcome constructive feedback; contribute to building a positive team spirit and friendly and engaging work environment
- Understanding of Order to Cash process and related systems…Oracle, SalesForce.com experience desirable
For further information contact Sarah on 01 513 7291 or apply directly with your CV.