TECHNICAL WRITER CONTRACT
PharmEng requires a Technical Writer on an hourly rate contract basis for one of our client sites based in Cork. The position would be for 12 months initially.The technical writer will document standard operating procedures within regulated industry.
• The creation of operating procedures for use within a regulated medical devices manufacturer.
• The documents will be required to be created in line with best practices from a quality, operations and engineering perspective.
• Working to defined timelines within a fast paced manufacturing operation.
• Responsible for routing the documentation through the document management system within the agreed approval cycle.
• To translate technical concepts into easy-to-understand text or operating procedures.
• To ensure they are able to work effectively within a cross functional team.
• Continuous improvement focus
• Capable & Efficient •Excellent Report Writing Skills
• Initiative • Confidentiality
• Interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail (High Level Reqd.)
Education / Experience:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a technical writing role
• Excellent MS Word, Excel and Visio skills
• Ideal applicants would have a relevant qualification in engineering, quality or related technical discipline.
Please send in your CV for the attention of Robert Carroll or contact 0868389487 for more information.