My client is currently recruiting an Asistant Store Manager for their store in D22
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a non grocery retail environment.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Store Manager
Skills & Experience required for the Managers Job:
- Responsible with the store manager for the day-to-day operations of the store
- Drive sales, service, productivity and standards throughout the store
- Maximising store performance through the effective management of KPIs, ensuring trends are identified and opportunities exploited while at all times ensuring the customer is provided with the best possible service.
- Ensuring consistent stock availability by closely managing stock movements, goods inwards, sales, reorders of out of stocks and ensuring the Aztec stock system is accurate at all times.
- Driving customer service standards to achieve sales and exceed customer satisfaction targets by providing an understanding and empathetic level of service for the broad customer base.
- Create a safe and secure working environment in compliance with company and legislative standards and health & safety.
- Deputise for the store manager in their absence.
- Previous experience within retail
- You will have a strong Work Ethic and thrive for Success
- You will be highly motivated and energetic
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and thrive under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal)
- High attention to detail