This Executive Head Chef role is a fantastic opportunity that has arisen at one of our client's state of the art sites based in Kildare. This is a site with opportunity for service and food innovation and creativity supporting the Site Manager in menu development.
The Executive Head Chef will be responsible for ensuring sustained growth of turnover and net operating profits by effectively managing the kitchen on site and the delivery of culinary advice, innovative solutions and quality service in line with business objectives and company standards to achieve and maximise set targets in line with set budgets. Establish and maintain a committed and engaged team.
* Proactive management of kitchen team. Responsible for recruiting, supporting, training and people development to deliver an efficient, high quality service to customers and clients.
* Accountable for ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal and external relationships, management reporting and client liaison to enable operational excellence.
* Accountable for maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget.
* Accountable for innovative menu planning and design of food service within specified budgets ensuring high standard of food presentation and portion/quality control.
* Accountable for creating a platform for financial growth through cost control and culinary excellence.
* Accountable for HACCP, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customers and colleagues.
* A passion for service: Warm, friendly and genuine with the ability to lead, inspire and motivate a large and diverse team with fairness and empathy.
* A performance driven approach: Creates a culture of results within a high pressure environment through the creation of a strong sense of team spirit, instilling a hunger to be part of a winning team.
* Taking the initiative: Takes ownership is committed to achieving growth by creating a culture of innovation, commitment and dynamism. Has courage to promote and foster independent decision making throughout the team, enabling individual and team growth by learning from mistakes.
* Respecting commitments: Being an exemplary role model. Delivering unequivocally client and customer promises and contractual compliance through delivering operational excellence within your teams.