Category Sourcing Specialist -
- This growing team seeks a strategic sourcing professional who has generated RFI/RFP/RFX which result in cost savings for their company
- You will
- Be responsible for the development & execution of sourcing strategies to leverage relationships to achieve savings needed.
- Develop supplier relationships, drive negotiation, risk management & supplier performance
- Be a dynamic sourcing professional with experience working in a global environment supporting a range of telecommunication services
- Reporting to a Category Sourcing Mgr, you will manage the Managed Services Category
- Lead a global cross functional team involved in the projects you are working on managing communication from start to finish and gaining approval of sourcing strategies.
- Ensure that category strategy's result in & generate road maps of savings & value streams, & where appropriate, innovation opportunities.
- Continual monitoring of internal customers & supply markets for changes that may impact the sourcing strategy;
- Yearly financial accountability for assigned category's with respect to price movement;
- Leading global cross functional teams through the supplier selection process & for the approval of selected suppliers by stakeholders.
- Look at potential suppliers, RFx development & execution, proposal evaluation against requirements & total cost of ownership, & supplier selection recommendation.
- Upon stakeholder approval, the successful negotiation & finalisation of all contractual documentation;
- Negotiation planning & contracting with suppliers, ensuring that agreements global reach
- Executing supplier relationship management activities for key assigned suppliers ithin the assigned category's, with oversight regarding supplier relationship management.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong negotiation skills & cost management practices
- Excellent written & verbal communication & problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced matrixed global environment
- Project Management in complex multi-project & multi-geography environment
- Lean Six Sigma experience, desired
- Proficiency with SAP & Microsoft Suite applications (including PowerPoint, Excel & Word)
Please apply and we can discuss in confidence.